- RT @ridetarc: Tomorrow! First Friday Hop -> Feat. Event: Day of the Dead goo.gl/muHFwa @FirstFridayHop @NuLuLouisville https://t… 2 years ago
- RT @LPASlou: @Brightside_ cleanup today in @NuLuLouisville. @louisvillemayor Thank you #jcps families. #LPASpride https://t.co/aWfVcQAQW5 2 years ago
- RT @ridetarc: TOMORROW! -> @FirstFridayHop @NuLuLouisville @SocialInLVille @louisvillemayor @gotolouisville tiny.cc/irfu2x http://t… 2 years ago
The kind people at sonaBlast! Records created two Nulu Fest playlists on Spotify. Check them out!
Courtesy Joe Humphrey, sonaBlast! Records
We will strictly enforce the law by carding everyone who wants to drink. Just go ahead and get that license out if you are in line. We know those extra few seconds of your time are valuable but we will not serve anyone without a proper ID.
From the NuLu Fest Website
Three chances to win a $50 NuLu retail gift card!
1. Pick-up your Passport to NuLu form at EMDA booth at NuLu Fest or any participating retailer below.
2. Make a purchase at any of the participating retail stores listed below and receive stamp on your passport. Get at least 3 stamps to be entered to win.
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 22nd 2012
5PM – Misha Feigin
6PM – The Jake Parker Band
7PM – Leigh Ann Yost
8PM – Beady
9PM – Ted Stevens
10PM – Nerves Junior
The big bash is just a little over one month away. Don’t forget this is the official Idea Festival afterparty. See you on September 22, 2012. Read more on our sister site.
Rockin’ music, delicious beer, awesome food, cheap thrills and lots of fun!
SAVE THE DATE!
An interesting piece to consider from InsiderLouisville.com:
I appreciate that lots of people like NuLu.
That’s the name recently invented for the area just east of downtown Louisville along Main and Market.
Once the scruffy landing page for immigrant merchants, tradespeople and their families, it has been transformed – or is on its way.
In the last three or four years, East Louisville has gone from homeless shelters and desolate, vacant storefronts to one of our city’s hottest spots to eat, drink, work, buy, hang out, play, be entertained, see and be seen.
Insider Louisville By Doug Stern, August 1st 2012
“Pleasant” describes so many things: the silkiness of a smooth terrine; silverware cutting into a softly braised beef cheek; the just-full-enough feeling one gets after a good meal. It’s also a word I’d use for Decca, one of the newest additions to Market Street’s NuLu restaurant row. Not overwhelming, not amazing, but quite good.
Louisville.com | Louisville Magazine by Stephen Hacker
“There seems to be a need for this,” says Kunnecke, 36, a native Louisvillian and photographer who has seen the Flea Off Market turn into a full-time job. “There are a lot of makers and collectors and a lot of people who want an alternative to shopping at the big mall.”
Louisville.com | Louisville Magazine by Kane Webb