Louisville, KY– The East Market District is pleased to announce its 1st ever NuLu Valentine Open House, featuring local retailers and restaurants that will be open extended hours and offering specials, discounts, and refreshments. Participating retailers and restaurants include Cake Flour, Scout, Louisville Beer Store, Peace of the Earth, Revolver, Red Tree, Swanson Contemporary, Rellek, Garage Bar, Taste Fine Wines, City Concierge, Encuentros, Flo, Gifthorse, Hudson Home, Ghyslain, Please & Thank You, The Green Building Gallery, Salvo, Slate and Raabe Glass, Barry Wooley Designs, and more! The family-friendly and open-to-the-public Valentine’s shopping event will take place on Saturday, February 11th, 2012 from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. along East Market Street. Also, Justin Lewis will perform live at 1:00pm in Peace of the Earth.
- Rellek – 20% the entire store.
- Garage Bar – 10% off with a receipt from a NuLu retailer.
- Peace of the Earth – Special Valentine’s products and discounts on select items.
- Revolver – 10% off all jewelry.
- Ghyslain – Free chocolate turtle with a receipt from a NuLu retailer.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFO: Joe Bowers, firstname.lastname@example.org